I have been interested in nutritional supplements for health and longevity for 4 decades. I recently authored Nutrak which is comprehensive nutrition software for Windows that can track compsumption of an unlimited number of nutrients or chemical substances..
As you may already know, we're launching a SuperLife Store, offering products and services for members -- to help you achieve your goals for enhanced mind; spirit; health; business; and success and happiness in society. Initially this store will offer selected products from Amazon.com.
In just a few days, we plan to expand the store by added a section, "Services & Products from Members". In this area, members like you may let others request whatever you have to offer -- from professional services to books you may have written to products you have for sale.
You have been selected as one of a handful of members who appear to have substantial offerings. Could you give us some input to help us create a really effective members' area?
1) Would you like to be listed in the "Services & Products from Members" section (free)?
2) What product/s or service/s do you have to offer? Could you reply with an item or list of items?
3) Do you have any other thoughts about how to offer your services or products through the upcoming members' section?
The idea of the store and the members' area is not only to increase your income, but also to help you create a better world by extending your impact.
You're now part of a fast-growing, purpose-oriented social network that is taking life to the next level. Here you'll find fertile ground for having your say, realizing your potential, and extending your influence. Please --
* Make liberal use of your blog and the forum,
* Add videos that express your views and open people's eyes,
* Participate in groups that match your interests and concerns,
* Network with fellow members to make good things happen,
* Invite colleagues and friends to join you on SuperLife.
Above all, use SuperLife to multiply the world-changing work you're already doing -- in your job, profession, business, or cause.
If you have ideas for improving SuperLife, please share them -- to make the site more attractive, user-friendly, and effective.