well, I am a history buff, so I suppose part of it is that I see patterns and ask questions. and as much as it all seems crazy, it creates an ah-ha. the most important thing it seems is to learn how to educate and empower one another and our children, so that we can all thrive and live joyfully inside the din, until we get beyond it. :)
You're now part of a fast-growing, purpose-oriented social network that is taking life to the next level. Here you'll find fertile ground for having your say, realizing your potential, and extending your influence. Please --
* Make liberal use of your blog and the forum,
* Add videos that express your views and open people's eyes,
* Participate in groups that match your interests and concerns,
* Network with fellow members to make good things happen,
* Invite colleagues and friends to join you on Super Life.
Above all, use Super Life to multiply the world-changing work you're already doing -- in your job, profession, business, or cause.
If you have ideas for improving Super Life, please share them -- to make the site more attractive, user-friendly, and effective.