Evolution of consciousness, trauma, mental health, Kundalini, mystical experience.
Ten years in the military, mainly as a mental health counselor; ten years working on ranches and wrangling; followed by ten years researching and living the spiritual quest brought on by a spontaneous Kundalini rising, and shamanic awakening. Currently, I advocate for women veterans, and the holistic treatment of mental health issues. I'm writing about the model of treatment I've developed.
This is to answer questions about inviting others to join you on SuperLife.
- You can invite anyone from any part of the world: friend, relative, associate, fellow association member, etc.
- If you have a website or page on MySpace, Facebook, or another network, you can post a link to SuperLife, inviting others to check out the site and join you here.
- On SuperLife, we encourage you to include links to your website or web page elsewhere. You can put these links in your profile, and in the text of blog, forum, or video posts. Also, if you form a SuperLife group, you are encouraged to place links there too. (Click on the Groups tab for examples.) We believe in synergy and want to support your good efforts everywhere and in every way possible!
Inviting others to join you on SuperLife is easy. Just click Your “My Page”, then click on "Invite your friends" or "Invite More". Or Click on the Invite tab. Then just type in the email address/es and a message (optional); and click "Send Invitations." The SuperLife system handles all the rest.
You can also import addresses from web address books (Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, AOL Mail); or you can import from address book applications (Microsoft Outlook, Apple Address Book, CSV files, etc.).
Thank You for helping make SuperLife a fast-growing, exciting new place to meet people, share information, and get results. It's something many people say they've been waiting for -- a purpose-oriented social network for making a real difference in people's lives and the world at large.
Please feel free to communicate with us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Hi, Shiwa! We hope you're enjoying the SuperLife community ... and that you will take every opportunity to enrich your life and make the world a better place in 2008!
You're part of a fast-growing, purpose-oriented social network (many new members joining every day) ... and we're taking life to the next level. There's fertile ground here for having your say, realizing your potential, and extending your influence. During the coming year, please --
* Make liberal use of your blog and the forum,
* Add videos that express your views and open people's eyes,
* Participate in groups that match your interests and concerns,
* Network with fellow members to make good things happen,
* Invite colleagues and friends to join you on SuperLife.
Above all, use SuperLife to multiply the world-changing work you're already doing -- in your job, profession, business, or cause.
If you have ideas for improving SuperLife, please share them -- to make the site more attractive, user-friendly, and effective.
Have you considered forming a SuperLife Group on PTSD, focusing on your holistic approach to addressing it?
A group would make it easy for interested member to find you & network with you. It would also be accessible to people who are not members, and it would give you a special web address that you could send many people to (for example, the special address for the Living Longer group is http://www.superlife.ws/group/livinglonger). Your address & content would be findable through internet search and over time could be a magnet for your cause.
Setting up a group is easy. Just click on the Groups tab, then click on Create a new group, fill in the group name & description, and you're up in minutes.
Yes. I have had some experience working with trauma in my own life and with others. I do not have any degrees or anything just lots of "sharing" with the teachings of my "Spiritual Teacher" and what has worked with me.